Friday, August 27, 2010

New Releases!

Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted many zombie-slaying posts for some time now, and there is a good reason for that. I realized, that while I could post my handy hints and tips on the internet for free, I could also make them into a book and charge you through the nose for the same stuff!
So for the past few months I have toiled laboriously to write up a full, feature length manual on surviving a zompocalypse.
And, BEHOLD: My very first published book.

While at first I didn't want to go for the "For Dummies" look, but than I read that the series was one of the most successful collections ever published. Also, there is a For Dummies book for everything nowadays. Every single computer program, every single language, every single hobby. Surely they would publish my internet-renowned zombie slaying guide.
After receiving my acceptance letter, than later, a big chunky Check for a nice $30, I came to the realization that I had just hit the very tip of the iceberg. I could write countless For Dummies books, and they were sure to be published. And at $30 a pop, it would be I and not the publishers to come off laughing.
In the previous months I have worked night and day, spitting out book after book after book. And, though they haven't been published yet, I'm going to give you all a sneak peek into the up and coming additions to the "For Dummies" series.


Now go forth and spend your hard earned dollars on my books!
In the comments vote on which book you would like to read the most, the one with the most votes might just get a sample chapter posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment